Great labor day weekend at Palm Valley Church…
- Ryan did a great job with the message. As I sat in service he challenged me to give up something for God, and develop a habit to grow in my relationship with Him.
- enjoyed having time to greet on the patio and tour the different ministry areas.
- The Children’s team is nailing it!! Loved the new KidZone area in the cafeteria for elementary students.
- I was booed in 3 of the services for not announcing the location of the new building
- Derrick’s gone to a whole ‘nutha level as a worship leader!
- Students need more space. Watching our youth worship really moved me. They’re passionate about Jesus!
- Loved the tension in the worship center as I talked about the next steps for PVC, and what it’s going to cost us.
- Yes, I do enjoy the tension, because it means people are wrestling with God. The fact is that following Christ has a cost, and this is going to cost us
- I feel like we’re taking our biggest step of faith yet as a church, what a cool place to be.
- Can’t wait to start the Staying In Love series next weekend.
- BTW…loved having college football back this weekend!
- Stay tuned later today for a hint on the new building.
This weekend was powerful in so many ways. I sensed and the Spirit of God moving in people’s lives before/during/and after every service…
- This wasn’t my “favorite” message I’d prepared for this series, but felt like it hit people right where they’re at. I love seeing a convergence of the timeless truths of God’s Word with the real-deal life situations people are facing today.
- Such a privelge to pray with people corporately, and individually.
- So pumped after Saturday night services that I never slept last night. Left me way tired.
- Had an early breakfast with Vince Antonucci. I love what he’s doing to plant a church on the Las Vegas strip. Cool to connect with him and hear his vision. Palm Valley’s going to be involved in this!
- PVC’ers: if you’d like to do a weekend mission trip to Vegas this fall (I know that sounds funny ), contact Pastor Daniel and let him know you’re interested in helping.
- Loved singing “It Is Well”; thought Derrick did a great job leading. He’s a worship leader at a whole ‘nutha level right now!
- Had lunch with 8 of our new “Community Pastors”; men in our church who are being given leadership to shepherd our body. These guys are awesome.
- Can’t believe there’s only one week left in this series, make sure you bring people next week for “You Can’t Control The Future”.
- KidZone moved to their new space today and it was awesome. Heard rave revues from parents and volunteers. It’s tricky being portable, but I love not letting it be an excuse to reach more people for Jesus!
- Big meeting tomorrow at 2:00 pm that will determine the next steps for Palm Valley, please pray!